Thursday, February 21, 2008

Why not Tri? a great accidental find

Digging through the stats of this blog, I discovered someone was searching on "12-week triathlon training plan, direction tk" which seemed awfully precise to the content of this blog. Being the naturally curious person I am, I followed the second search result (this blog was #1!) and found a great article posted to the Ravine Swim Club site, called "Why Not Tri?"

The article's written by Matt Fitzgerald and is targeted at runners, but it's full of great information for everyone as to the benefits of multi-sport training for the triathlon.

The only reason I can think it's showing up is because someone with the initials "TK" made some edits in the article that weren't cleared before publishing.

Lucky me (and lucky you!), otherwise I never would have found this little gem. Enjoy "Why Not Tri?" over your next bowl of oatmeal.

No comments: