Friday, May 2, 2008

best triathlon training books

I just got a package from Amazon with my latest triathlon training library additions, and I can't wait to dig in and learn how to take my training to the next level.

I feel like I've got a solid fitness base to work from, so now it's a matter of learning how to take it to the next level (especially if I'm going to aim for a half-Ironman by 2010).

So what's new on my reference shelves? These three paperbacks:
Lots to learn, and I'm glad to have the resources on my shelves now.

1 comment:

Jenni G said...

Hey guy! Me again. I just bought a few tri books, too. I also bought Bernhardt's Training Plans. As well, Triathlete Magazine's "Complete Triathlon Book". I looked at the bible, but didn't get it. Let me know what you think of it. I may still purchase later. And because I'm not as accomplished a swimmer as you, "Triathlon Swimming Made EASY" by Terry Laughlin. As a bonus, I bought his DVD on breathing tips. Still waiting for that one. I'm also still waiting for the "EASY" part to happen!