- Customizable display
- Alarms (distance/pace/HR)
- Great tracking through multiple satellites
- Quick-release system (sold separately) to use in running/biking bricks or races
- Motionbased.com interface for online tracking and sharing of workouts (see my free motionbased account)
- Form factor: it's a little bulky, but you get used to it
- It's not waterproof so you can't wear it during the swim (doh!)
- The mac interface isn't so grand, but this should affect you PC owners
If you've been holding out on getting one, I highly recommend you get off the fence and go buy your Garmin Forerunner 305 now.
BTW, I have nothing to gain from this promotion other than to know others are enjoying the same cool technology I am.